An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Digital Designer to join our growing team at our Preston office. This is an ideal role for someone who has a passion for digital design within a fast-paced agency environment. As Digital Designer you will be working within the creative team to produce engaging, innovative and effective design executions across a variety of formats.
- Responsible for creative website design, email design and all aspects of digital design
- Propose and present several concepts in response to briefs.
- Follow the branding, user interface and performance guidelines.
- Ensure that all concepts are produced in a customer focused manner with regard to legibility, usability, functionality and performance.
- Implement new ideas, bring specialist skills and develop the quality of all digital creative.
- See creative through from initial concept to final execution.
- Must be able to take direction well and understand requirements.
- Liaise with developers and digital art workers to execute concepts.
- Collaborate with the wider creative team
- Educated to degree level or equivalent (in a creative discipline).
- Proven experience within a similar role.
- Must be organised and able to manage workloads.
- Able to work accurately and effectively, quickly turn work around whilst maintaining a high level of quality.
- Must be self-motivated, pro-active and have a positive attitude towards work.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite especially Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator and a knowledge of email and web design. Knowledge of HTML, JS, CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap or Foundation and After Effects is advantageous.
- Strong all-round creative portfolio, expressing layout skills in web design, typography and graphic design.
- An understanding of User Experience (UX) across all devices.
- Ability to clearly articulate ideas to line manager and other non-graphical team members.
- Must be passionate for digital design and have an interest in web design, typography, moving image and everything digital.
- Desire to develop and gain a greater understanding of the business.
- Appetite to move digital design forward and create exciting, functional designs.