Location Preston Head Office
Further to a major investment in our signage workshop and as part of our business expansion, Heckford Signs are currently looking to recruit an experienced Sign Fabricator. You will be responsible for the manufacture of a range of signs using machines such as CNC routers, CNC press brake / guillotine and TIG and MIG welders.
Candidates must have experience in a similar environment and be able to work unsupervised.
- Manufacture of a variety of signs
- Ability to work from drawings
- Maintaining specifications by ensuring all production processes are carried out correctly
- Scheduling work to ensure production and installation deadlines are met
- Maintaining equipment by completing preventative maintenance checks
- Maintaining stock levels
- Ensuring safe working practices.
- Previous experience in a fabrication environment
- Experience working with CNC router / brake press
- Experience working with MIG / TIG welding equipment
- Experience in signage finishing
- Experience with electrics an advantage
- Self-motivated with good all-round fabricating skills.
Apply for the role
The latest from Heckford
28 days ago
Web Design statistics that you should know in 2021
39 days ago
How Digital Marketing strategy has been influenced by Covid-19
67 days ago
CGI modelling for major home developers
Discover our blog