Location Preston Head Office
The role will involve managing client social media accounts on a day-to-day basis as well as designing and developing content for organic and paid-for campaigns across various social media platforms. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role and will be comfortable with all aspects of writing, planning, building, optimising, and reporting on pay per click and social media campaigns.
As well as a fantastic career opportunity, you would be joining a friendly, relaxed but exceptionally hard-working agency with growth and customer service at the forefront of the business.
- Manage client’s social media and digital activity on a daily basis
- Produce content that engages with target audiences whilst managing client’s budgets
- Campaign planning and structuring
- Keyword and competitor research
- Build new campaigns using Google AdWords and AdWords Editor
- Build new campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and other social platforms
- Provide in-depth reports and analysis on social media activities for both internal and external customers
- Drive forward the Heckford presence online, across all platforms
- Keep up to date with industry developments to provide insight into new trends
- Proven experience in building and reporting on multiple PPC/social media campaigns including Facebook (business manager), Twitter, Instagram, Spotify & Linked In.
- Experience in using YouTube, Snapchat, Pinterest and other social media platforms would be advantageous.
- Current Google AdWords certification
- Skilled in Google Analytics (Analytics certification would be an advantage)
- Experience in liaising with external customers
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Negotiable subject to experience
Apply for the role
The latest from Heckford
16 days ago
Improved online booking system for Watermouth Castle
18 days ago
Striking vehicle wraps for Barlow Trailers
18 days ago
Window displays that turn heads
Discover our blog