Life was very different back in 1978 when we founded Heckford Advertising. Ties were wide, suits were sharp, and people actually stopped to take a lunch hour. Before the internet, we used to gather to share our interests and passions.
Nowadays, we share almost every aspect of our life with the world through our use of social media. Love it or hate it, there is no avoiding it.
So how do you ensure that you are using the right platforms to target the right people and at the right time? Our Digital Team at Heckford HQ are very passionate about helping businesses succeed through the use of social media, so much so that we decided to write a guide that businesses of all sizes can use.
Increase your business social media presence
The number of followers you have online has always been a dubious and highly debatable measure of success. Your level of engagement (mentions, retweets, likes, clicks) is a much better indication of true influence. It’s better to have fewer followers and high engagement than the other way around. There is an easy option, just buy your followers and your engagement rates will rise, right? Wrong! You could buy a million followers, but these people are never going to turn into customers, leads or sales, nor will they ever genuinely engage with you and your brand.
With so many social platforms available, choosing the right ones for your business is a hard task!
Building your social media presence all starts with a cup of coffee and a good read through our social media guide. Our 30-page guide will take you through:
- Brands that are winning at social media
- How to understand your audience and where they are spending their time
- How to choose the right platforms for you and your brand
- How to create a simple monthly plan that’s guaranteed to increase engagement
Get a digital media review
Did you know? We offer free digital reviews with no obligation for businesses of all sizes in all industries. What does a digital review usually include?
- Usability review and recommendations
- Speed test and mobile responsiveness review, crucial for ranking and usability
- Keyword and content review on your website
- Review of social media account set-up and branding
- Social demographic analysis
- Content and strategy review
- Recommendations for improvements and measurement
Get in touch to see how we can help you achieve greater heights with your own social media presence.