Can you sell the Heckford Group? We have been established for over 45 years and specialise in advertising, design & print, digital, fabrication, exhibitions, illustration, signage, 3D & CGI. So if you have experience in any of the above services, we want to hear from you.
You will be responsible for developing long term relationships with customers.
As a Sales Representative we expect you to sell our range of products and service our clients satisfying the customers’ needs and requests, responding to their queries in a timely manner and aspire to deliver a positive customer experience. Ultimately, you should be able to grow our business by building successful, long term client relationships.
In return we offer excellent basic salary + commission
- Act as point of contact and handle client’s individual needs
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks
- Proven sales experience
- Proven track record of developing strong client relationships
- Experience in presenting work and document writing
- Marketing knowledge across all marketing channels
- Ability to manage and lead a team to ensure all projects are completed with efficiency and on budget
- Effective oral and written communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Excellent and competitive rates of pay
20 days holiday a year plus bank holidays, rising to 25 days plus bank holidays after first year
Full time job within a creative & vibrant team
Opportunities for professional career development
Childcare vouchers and contributory pension scheme
A great opportunity to work for a leading and established creative agency
Free on-site car parking
Job Type: Permanent